A technology enthusiast for your IT project.
Simon is a co-founder of Lex Futura. Fascinated by technology, he advises companies on legal aspects of IT projects. Pragmatic, team-oriented, hands-on, but still with utmost precision, that's how Simon works in practice. He combines his experience gained in leading law firms and in-house positions in the technology sector to create added-value for any IT project.
Prior to founding Lex Futura, Simon was a Senior Associate in the IT/Communications Group at the global law firm Baker McKenzie. In this function, he advised global and domestic clients mainly on large software transactions, data protection programs and telecommunications law.
A lawyer with business acumen.
Alain is a co-founder of Lex Futura. His vision as co-founder and his motiviation in his daily work are the same: to help companies discover legal opportunities, develop business strategies at the crossroads between business, technology and law and support his customers in achieving the unexpected.
As a lawyer and notary, Alain specializes mainly in Growth Companies and the Real Estate and Infrastructure sectors. With an MBA from the London Business School, Alain works hand in hand with his customers. Alain is always looking for practical and scalable solutions without unnecessary compliance with the status quo.
- 2016: Master of Business Administration (MBA) at London Business School
- 2012: Civil Law Notary Licence (Luzern)
- 2011: Swiss Bar Exam (Zurich)
- 2012: MLaw, University of Lucerne and Wolllongong, Australia (summa cum laude)
- 2008: CAS in Financial Markets (University Basel and Zürich)
- 2007: BLaw, University of Lucerne (magna cum laude)
A problem-solver with an international outlook.
Nino is a partner at Lex Futura and focuses his practice on providing clients with comprehensive dispute management advice and litigation before arbitration and state courts.
As a certified business mediator, he always keeps an eye on a fast and amicable resolution of his clients' disputes. Nevertheless, he is not afraid to bring a matter to court and to carry it through to the end. He regularly appears before Swiss courts of all instances (District Courts, Zurich Commercial Court, Supreme Court of Switzerland) as well as before arbitral tribunals.
- 2018: LL.M. in International Law, University of Cambridge
- 2018: Bar transfer test for admission to the bar of England & Wales, BPP Law School, London
- 2017: Accredited commercial mediator, CEDR, London
- 2017: Bar transfer test for admission to the bar of Germany, Landesjustizprüfungsamt Stuttgart
- 2017: PhD in Law, University of Fribourg (summa cum laude, Joseph Vigener Preis)
- 2014: Swiss Bar Admission (Zurich)
- 2012: MLaw, University of Fribourg (summa cum laude)
- 2011: Certificate in Transnational Legal Studies, Center for Transnational Legal Studies, London
- 2010: BLaw, University of Fribourg (summa cum laude, bilingual French/German)
Fascinated by digitization and law.
Eliane is a Junior Consultant at Lex Futura. As a graduate of the Faculty of Law of the University of Lucerne, she has supported the company in legal research and projects since its inception.
Since the beginning of 2016, Eliane has been writing for the professional journal "Management and Quality". In the same year Eliane started working as a student assistant at ventureservices. She gained her first legal experience in this company, which provided legal advice and notarial services for start-ups, SMEs and private individuals.