An innovation-minded and practical lawyer.
Anina is the ideal lawyer for clients who want to be legally protected and at the same time receive practical advice. Her focus is on new technologies, software and other legal issues of innovative growth companies. Anina also has extensive experience in the area of compliance.
Before joining Lex Futura, Anina worked for several years in a legal in-house position of a research institute of the ETH domain in Zurich, where she was able to combine her legal expertise with her enthusiasm for innovation. She is well versed in the areas of technology transfer, licensing agreements, software protection and founding of spin-offs. Furthermore, Anina has broad experience in the area of compliance, e.g. through the management of an internal ethics committee. Due to her close cooperation with industrial and service companies, Anina knows about the practical problems in everyday business. She always likes to look beyond the legal horizon in order to be able to advise companies in the best possible way.
A lawyer with business acumen.
Alain is a co-founder of Lex Futura. His vision as co-founder and his motiviation in his daily work are the same: to help companies discover legal opportunities, develop business strategies at the crossroads between business, technology and law and support his customers in achieving the unexpected.
As a lawyer and notary, Alain specializes mainly in Growth Companies and the Real Estate and Infrastructure sectors. With an MBA from the London Business School, Alain works hand in hand with his customers. Alain is always looking for practical and scalable solutions without unnecessary compliance with the status quo.
- 2016: Master of Business Administration (MBA) at London Business School
- 2012: Civil Law Notary Licence (Luzern)
- 2011: Swiss Bar Exam (Zurich)
- 2012: MLaw, University of Lucerne and Wolllongong, Australia (summa cum laude)
- 2008: CAS in Financial Markets (University Basel and Zürich)
- 2007: BLaw, University of Lucerne (magna cum laude)
A problem-solver with an international outlook.
Nino is a partner at Lex Futura and focuses his practice on providing clients with comprehensive dispute management advice and litigation before arbitration and state courts.
As a certified business mediator, he always keeps an eye on a fast and amicable resolution of his clients' disputes. Nevertheless, he is not afraid to bring a matter to court and to carry it through to the end. He regularly appears before Swiss courts of all instances (District Courts, Zurich Commercial Court, Supreme Court of Switzerland) as well as before arbitral tribunals.
- 2018: LL.M. in International Law, University of Cambridge
- 2018: Bar transfer test for admission to the bar of England & Wales, BPP Law School, London
- 2017: Accredited commercial mediator, CEDR, London
- 2017: Bar transfer test for admission to the bar of Germany, Landesjustizprüfungsamt Stuttgart
- 2017: PhD in Law, University of Fribourg (summa cum laude, Joseph Vigener Preis)
- 2014: Swiss Bar Admission (Zurich)
- 2012: MLaw, University of Fribourg (summa cum laude)
- 2011: Certificate in Transnational Legal Studies, Center for Transnational Legal Studies, London
- 2010: BLaw, University of Fribourg (summa cum laude, bilingual French/German)
A lawyer for doers.
Simon is a founding partner of Lex Futura and advises companies - particularly in the technology sector - in all legal matters. He combines his experience gained at leading law firms and inhouse position to create added value for every project. Pragmatic, team-oriented, hands-on, but still deploying utmost precision, this is how Simon works in practice.
Prior to founding Lex Futura, Simon was a Senior Associate in the IT/Communications Group at the global law firm Baker McKenzie. In this function, he advised global and domestic clients mainly on large software transactions, data protection programs and telecommunications law.
Committed to go the extra mile
Emanuel is a junior associate at Lex Futura and is currently completing his Master of Law at the University of Lucerne. As a working student and future trainee lawyer, he is able to apply the acquired knowledge from the university directly in the professional environment and thus can prepare himself in the best possible way for the bar exam.
Previously, Emanuel worked in the banking sector beside his studies: He was a client advisor assistant in the wealth management department. Later on, he changed to the compliance department with the focus on investor protection.
Brings the operational workflow up to speed
Sabrina is Operations Manager at Lex Futura and is currently completing a Bachelor in Business Administration at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, majoring in Management and Law. She organizes and coordinates operational workflows with a view to continually improving internal processes.